𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧: Well yeah, I mean… I love guitars. I've got about like ten of them you know. They all are female apart from one which is gay. They all have names you know, and they're all older than me, which is very important. You know, I like older guitars.
🔹𝐀𝐡𝐡! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬?
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧: What? [...] you know, one is called "Auntie", the other one's called "Snow White" you know and the gay one is called "Bertie"...
🔹𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞?
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧: Bertie, yeah.
🔹𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫?
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧: Well it's pink.
▪️𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑀𝑜𝑙𝑘𝑜, 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑏𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝒉𝑎𝑚 𝑁𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑜𝑛, 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟹.
![]() |
| Photo credit unknown |
But sadly, just like the song, "𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆" had a bitter end, since after 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 used it in some TV shows and concerts of the "𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒓" in 2003, everything suggests that 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝒍𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒍 accidentally broke it, as 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 revealed in an interview for a local TV channel in 𝑴𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒐, while he was talking about his guitars:
🎥 https://youtu.be/A_zRrn5XhiY
In the quote below, 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 describes how and where the accident happened… 🎸⚡
🔹𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖.
Just a short while ago one was destroyed in Paris, cause our lovely bassist Stefan hit my guitar with his bass - it simply broke into pieces, it was quite funny. Stefan is on stage at the moment a bit brutal towards me. All the time he is knocking me over or bump into me. I guess he has an unconscious antipathy against me - NO, that were just accidents. We are simply a bit more wild than in the past.
▪️𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚀, 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟹.
What a pity that "𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆" couldn't recover from that accident. 💔 The good thing is that, thanks to technology, some of the astounding performances where 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒐 used this guitar were immortalized and, to your delight, I have made a list of them, enjoy watching and listening dear soulmates! 🎸🔥🎶
![]() |
| 'Top Of The Pops', London, 23.03.03 Photo credit: Wire Image |
https://youtu.be/nCaEVB-9tu0
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝟐𝟑.𝟎𝟑.𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/l3Zx3Oh4nGk
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/nNbZGkSHamE
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/JGjuZycfB38
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/uXLcRiWdwUY
![]() |
| 'Top Of The Pops', London, 23.03.03 Photo credit: Screenshot |
https://youtu.be/tFZ2rvL42ow
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝟏𝟎.𝟎𝟗.𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/oZ0ESw2I5w0
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝟏𝟒.𝟎𝟗.𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/e7ZReouODOM
💗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 🎶
https://youtu.be/N_x289_3THk
I hope you had a pleasant time remembering "𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆". I wish you a happy weekend! ✨🌞✨
💜 Take care & much love.💜
Post by Rita


