Saturday, April 24, 2021

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

Today I want to share a short ♦️𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪♦️ from 2015 with Stefan. It took place shortly before the band's “20 years” tour. Enjoy reading.

Photo credit: Afterdepth Photography


𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 – 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗕𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨?
📢 ”If you really want a relationship to work, you find a way. It's about how much it means to you and the effort you are prepared to put in.”

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧?
📢 ”Cello and I wish I could play it!”

𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗕𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘𝗥?
📢 ”Easy to work with.”

𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗕𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙?
📢 ”I put all of myself into producing Lantalba’s album. I've been a fan for years and I couldn't help but let all my ideas flood out! Most of it she liked, but some ideas had to go, naturally.”

𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗟'𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘𝗥?
📢 ”I spent a few sleepless nights trying to get the rhythms right. The vocals and groove carry the song. Even though I had spent years recording, I found that some of my mixing techniques needed some adjusting. It's all about getting the best possible recorded source sound. It makes every stage up to and including mixing much easier.”

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝟭𝟱.𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗗?
📢 ”One is cerebrally more rewarding, whereas the live experience is more of a primal rush. My body needs both!”

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧, 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡?
📢 ”Ennio Morricone in London.”

Photo credit unknown

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦?
📢 ”Placebo will be doing some special events for its 20 year anniversary during the next year. I am also doing an electronic project with Digital21. The first single 'War' is out now and the album along with live shows will follow shortly.”

𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗗?
📢 ”A slow stroll from one end of town to the other. It's a great city for walking as people live their lives more out on the streets.”

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘, 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦, 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨?
📢 ”It has gradually become more black and functional with too many overpriced designer shirts thrown in. I am very tall and skinny so sometimes only the catwalk sizes fit me.”

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘...
📢 ”Musicians don't retire.”

𝗩𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦...
📢 ”Time at home.”

𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛...
📢 ”Seldom.”

𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗘...
📢 ”Duplicates of my favorite clothes.”

𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗦...
📢 ”You.”
(Backstyle, June 2015)

Post by Silke