![]() |
| Photo credit unknown |
The song is called "ðĐððð ðĐððð". The only things we know about it is that ðšððððð apparently wrote it for his nephew who was born around 2000 and to whom the baby voice heard on the track belongs. This song was circulating in an old ð·ðððððð fan forum, no idea how it got there since that forum no longer exists. Anyway, the good news is that it can still be found online.
"ðĐððð ðĐððð" is a funny song, it has nothing to do with ð·ðððððð's sound. What I like about it is to hear ðšððððð singing, he has a charming voice and, above all, I think it's such a sweet and beautiful gift for someone with whom he has a very special bond. Let's listen to it!
STEFAN OLSDAL – BEEP BEEP
ðĩ https://youtu.be/W8hPS1phHE4 ðĩ
I hope listening to him made you smile.
Have a fantastic weekend, take care and much love!
Post by Rita
