Saturday, August 21, 2021

⭐ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‹๐Š๐Ž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐„๐– ๐Ž๐ "๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐“๐„́ - ๐„๐†๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„́ - ๐Œ.๐€.๐”.๐‘.๐€.๐ƒ" ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ⭐

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’”!

This afternoon I'm sure we are going to have a great time together because we're going to enjoy one of the funniest interviews you can find of ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’. It was made on October 28, 2004 on the French radio show "๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’•๐’†́ - ๐‘ฌ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†́ - ๐‘ด.๐‘จ.๐‘ผ.๐‘น.๐‘จ.๐‘ซ" on ๐‘ฌ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐Ÿ.

Between questions from the fans, weird questions from the hosts and some jokes, I have chosen some fragments since the interview is pretty long. At the end I shared the link so you can listen to it in full and not miss all the atmosphere that was created in the program because there lies much of the magic of this interview.


๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•, ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’†๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’–๐’”. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

Photo credit: Scarlet Page

✨⭐ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‹๐Š๐Ž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐„๐– ๐Ž๐ "๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐“๐„́ - ๐„๐†๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„́ - ๐Œ.๐€.๐”.๐‘.๐€.๐ƒ" ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ⭐✨


๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Brian Molko is with us in the studio. It's great. My niece loves you, my brother loves you. My name is Maurad. Can you say: 'I am with Maurad'?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I am with Maurad.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Do you hear my niece? Brian Molko is with us! Brian Molko, you speak French very well, you were born in Luxembourg, right?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, no, I was born in Belgium.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: You lived in Luxembourg. You lived in Lebanon and now you live in London. Was the GPS invented for you?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, not at all. They've invented the Rizzla for me, perhaps.
๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: Rizzla is cigarette rolling paper.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: How does feel it do...? There are a lot of people in the street…
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: How does it feel to be in the studio with you, right?

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Yes, how does it feel?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I'm completely overwhelmed.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: There are a lot of people who want to ask you questions. You've sold over 5 million albums worldwide, 700,000 of the best-of which will be released soon. That's impressive. Laura is with us. How are you?
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚: Yes, I'm fine. My heart is beating a mile a minute.
๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: You have a question for Brian Molko?
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚: Yes. Hi Brian, I wanted to know when your next album will be released?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: In 2006. In 2005, we will produce it. We've been touring for two years now so we still need to take some time off and then we're going to do the new album in 2005 and it's going to be out in 2006.

Photo credit: Renaud Monfourny, HD edit by molko_remastered

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Let's talk about your outfit. Why do you always wear black?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I dress in black because it's easier to travel with and it makes you look slimmer.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Slimmer?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Yes.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Celine's here and wants to ask Brian a question. Ask your question, Celine.
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: Hi, Brian.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Hi.
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: I wanted to know why you like the French public so much?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: It's the French public that loves us. It's been a love story with the French public since the first single. There was a connection. I think it's because there's a long culture of literary romance in France. When I was at school, I studied Baudelaire…

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Do rock stars go to school?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I even went to university.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: I thought rock stars didn't go to school, that they were rebels and stuff. You went to university and what did you study?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Drama.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Computer science, right.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No... Drama.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: So you went to Star Academy?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, I didn't.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Celine, do you have another question for Brian?
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: Yes. Last year, at the concert in Geneva, you fell and hurt your thumb. Did it bother you at the concert?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I remember I fell off the stage. It was the first time I fell. I think it's a rock clichรฉ. You have to go through the rock clichรฉs and then I fell off the stage. These things happen. It made me laugh a lot. I didn't get hurt too much. I could have been hurt but it was okay.

Photo credit: Scarlet Page

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: We're with Brian Molko. We're going to make him do a 'Courthouse'. We'll talk about everything that's going on with him in total freedom. Placebo's releasing a best-of album.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: It's not a best-of.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’… : What is it then?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: It's a historical document.

✨✨✨✨✨

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Honestly, among the famous people, who do you find pretty?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I like Angelina Joly. She's pretty. Although he's dead, I've always liked River Phoenix.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: River Phoenix. What does she look like, Boudine?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: It's a boy.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: A boy? What does he look like?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: He's dead.

✨✨✨✨✨

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Look what it says on the paper, it's written 'sex' on it. We're going to talk about sex with Brian Molko. But before we do, Sarah's here to ask Brian a question.
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’‰: Hi, Brian!
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Hi Sarah.
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’‰: Since your beginning of your career, you've always been seen as an outsider. But with the success of the last album, do you still define yourself as an outsider?
๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: What a serious question!
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I don't feel comfortable .... even with the idea of being Brian Molko and being the singer of Placebo. I still feel a bit of an outsider. I hope success hasn't changed me too much.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: I get the impression that you don't like compliments, that you're not comfortable with compliments?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, not really.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: Does it shock you? Does it upset you?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, because I don't really believe it.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Stop fussing Boudine! My 'little' Brian, we're about to go into a place…
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I am not your 'little' Brian Molko.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: What are you to me then?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I'm your 'big' Brian Molko.

✨✨✨✨✨

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Ask your question, we'll see later.
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: Hi, Brian.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Hi.

๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: You okay?
๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: [...] Ask your question Adeline.

๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: I saw you live in Vienna and you kissed Stefan on the mouth.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: So what!

๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: This is a bit of a personal question, but I would have liked to know if it had gone further with him.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: If I'm friend with him?

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: No. Further physically.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Ah! Further... No. A little bit further but not too far. We have a band together, we see each other every day.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: It's a bit complicated. Not at work.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Don't sh*t where you live.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’… : Exactly. Good one! That's a great metaphor. Have you ever dated guys from other bands?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Yeah, well…

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: You don't want to tell us?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, I don't.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: It's only the singer from U2, you can say it!
๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: Or Etienne Daho.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, stop it. Never.

Photo credit: Alex Vanhee  

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Do you have a question for Brian Molko?
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’š: I'd like to know who's the crookest person you've ever met in showbusiness?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: The crookest person.. Sting.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Sting is an a**hole?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Yeah, yeah. He's awful.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Why?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I can't really explain what happened, but.. trust me, he's an a**hole.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: We're going to enter 'The Courthouse' with Brian Molko. This time you can't escape. You had the time to think about your story. It 11 pm, we're going to listen to you about a sex strory you experienced.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I don't know what you want me to tell. Explain to me, be more specific.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: A story you experienced in real life, a story during a tour…
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I'm in a rock band so, lots of things happened.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: One story which ended…
๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: Your last orgy.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Yeah, why not. For example…


๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Your last orgy
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: My last orgy…
๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: When was it?
๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: With Etienne Daho.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Stop, stop with Etienne. He's my friend. Stop.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Tell us your last orgy.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: The last orgy... It was a long time ago, because now I'm a very religious person these days - and I believe in Jesus and, after the broadcast, I'd like to talk about Jesus to you.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Alright.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I notice you're lacking of ethical fiber.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: That's not true.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: And I'd like to talk about Jesus a bit.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Now? You're kidding me. He's kidding me! You will tell your story for sure.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I've tried something (...) like politicians. They never answer the question, that's cool.
Photo credit: Scarlet Page

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: [...] Aurore, are you all right? Do you have a question for Brian?
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’“๐’†: Hey, everybody, hi Brian. First of all,.... I know you don't like to talk about your past, but I wanted to know if some of your songs were a reflection of a rather difficult past life?


๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: You all ask very serious questions! Have you ever been asked such questions?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Yeah, but it's not a bad question.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: What the kind of questions you've never been asked?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Which question should I answer then?

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Answer Aurore's.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Can you repeat please?
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’“๐’†: I wanted to know if your songs reflect a difficult past life?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Yes, yes, of course. You don't publish your diary on a record. It's a mixture of truth and fantasy. It's art, it's not a documentary. And it needs work. It's inspired by your emotions but also by the emotions of your friends, your parents, your relatives or even by TV or what you read, the cinema.
๐Ÿ“ž ๐‘จ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’“๐’†: Thank you.

✨✨✨✨✨

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: After Wembley, what are you going to do?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I'm going to India.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: India? What's in india?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I want to go somewhere as far away from the music business as possible.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: To write?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, to live.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: For how long?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: About three or four months. You guys are cool but I get asked questions all the time. We've been working for two years and I'm really tired of being Brian Molko. I wanna go somewhere to be Brian.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Okay. What's the one question you've never been asked that you wish you'd been asked?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: "How did you get to be so hot?"

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: But a believable question... So tell us how you got so hot. Tell us.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: It's my parents' fault. I like to discuss religion.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Are you religious?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: No, I'm not.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Were you brought up Catholic?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Not Catholic, but very religious. I find it fascinating and it has given me a lot of metaphors that I use in my songs. The Bible is a fascinating book. It has nothing to do with real life. It was written by frustrated people who wanted to control people. It's full of metaphors, full of violence, full of sex, full of incest and so on.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: That's life.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: You can use these people as metaphors.

Photo credit: Tony Barson Archive 

๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Please let me go!
๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: We'll let you go but there are still a few questions. Do you get your clothes or do you buy them ?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I buy a lot of clothes and some are given to me too. I know people in the fashion business. It's really cool to be a musician because you get clothes to wear on TV and at the same time you have to buy stuffs. You don't wear Dior every day and at home you have to wear something.

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: Have you ever been offered to do modelling?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I did it once and I didn't like it at all. I'm short.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: There are no more criteria in modelling, when you have a look, a face, that's enough.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: It was for a friend of mine who is a designer. I did it once. I met a lot of models and I found them quite vicious.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: Another question: what's your best proof of your love you did for someone? Something incredible.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Oh sh*t…

๐Ÿ”น๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’…: In the bathroom! That's disgusting! It's scatophiliac!
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: Not my thing. Not at all.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: A mind-blowing thing?
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I find that you can make strong actions, symbolic things like that but if you listen when she/he talks, it's much more important. That's it.

๐Ÿ”ธ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’†: It could be a song too, writing a song for someone. For love.
๐ŸŽค๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’: I have written a lot of songs for many people. The people who are in my songs are a composite of several people and often it's me. When I say "You", I am talking to myself.


⭐๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž:

https://youtu.be/BWrnDyQKgX4


✒️๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ & ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’‚.

Post by Rita