Wednesday, January 5, 2022

๐ŸŒŸ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‘๐™Š๐™„๐˜พ๐™€ ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ“ข My voice is unmistakable. No matter which song you are listen to, you will always know: this is Placebo. I never consciously work on my voice and I don't especially warm it up before going on stage. I have no singing discipline. I have never tried to extend my range, for example. In my opinion, you simply have to know how to find your voice and develop it gradually. The changes come naturally and, honestly, I'm delighted with my current abilities.

 Screenshot from Live at Angkor Wat 2008

๐Ÿ“ข We have always tried to do things our way, trying to bring in fresh things. I don't know if my vocals are that unusual. I think the overall sound of our band is really unusual.
(๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด)

๐Ÿ”ธ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am always amazed when Brian speaks about his voice, because he seems to diminish his talent. Whici shows, at the same time, his humility ✨ . Even though it has evolved throughout his career, there is no doubt that his voice is recognizable among thousands, but it has this particularity that makes it so unique. It lights up the mind and is able to charm the ear. ๐Ÿ’–


๐Ÿ”ธAs for me, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘  stands amongst the songs where his voice is different from the other songs, because of the use of Sprechstimme. This method is not so easy as the voice needs to be controlled to set the mood in a song.

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฌ๐’š๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’…๐’”
๐ŸŽฅ https://bit.ly/3svQOIM ๐ŸŽต

Post by Laetitia