Monday, November 28, 2016

Brian Molko Interview - French TV 2016 - English version

 
 
Here we have the interview with Mr. Brian Molko (Placebo) with the French TV, translatet into English.

Brian Molko en interview : "Je n'aime pas รฉcouter Placebo"
 
 
 
Thank you Holly Hy for the translation.
 
 
Brian Molko: I‘m very happy that we survived these 20 last years, whom we are still there, whom we survived.

That I and Stefan, our friendship, our collaboration survived a lot and I shall say the emotion which I have around that, it is the gratitude; really.
I make it since all my adult's life, I don't know what to do of other one, it became precious for me, it became something that I have to work above so that still lasts at least 20 years.
There were fantastic openings: U2; we made 1st parts with U2.



We spent 5 years with David Bowie, we recorded together.
I try really a philosophy of life where I try to live in the moment, I try to be present in the moment.

 As a result, I don’t care a lot, because I don’t think of things of fronts that they arrive.

As the tour for example.
I think of it not at all. I know that it is the fait accompli, that I’m going to make it but I shall take care of it when it is time.
 
 

 I think that it is important to make it, to mean playing the Bataclan and I think that it is "Eagles du Death Metal", to say it in French, who should play here in 1st.

They made our opening often. We made many tours with them. It is our buddies.
This night, I was of course, I worried about my Parisian buddies but also about them, because I didn’t know if they were alive. I spent a sleepless night by the telephone.

Visit us on Facebook: Placebo Anyway