Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Brian Molko by Marco Vittur for Q Magazine



By Marco Vittur


Hi,

I love making images.

I truly enjoy the constructive process of building an image up starting from an idea.

I like variety in my work, lighting, not the subject, is the common theme, precisely lighting a face and a scene for a portrait to depict character or making sure that reflections and transparencies are rich, refined and luxurious in a product. I started out mostly working as an ADV still life photographer but learnt through passion and experience to transfer the lighting skills to any subject. Light fascinates me immensely and is what draws me every day to try and look at things with a fresh and analytical eye. Flash, sun or moon, tungsten, led, flourescent, candle I love playing with light and study it's behaviour. I define my lighting as contrasted, incisive, defining and motivated.


From squashing, squeezing, sweeping or pouring make up products to working with Talent or fantastic models and large teams on fashion shoots I make pictures with dedication, interest, curiosity, experience and professionalism. I can work independently but like to share my passion.

I have been doing photography professionally since 2000 and can't imagine doing anything else.

Said that I am developing an interest and learning as much as possible about cinematography.

Other than that I ride my bike(s) 6 days a week when I can, road or mountain bike, up or downhill, as long as it has pedals will go. I like building things. Love cooking and try to grow some of my own food in our garden with mixed results so far.

Get in touch,

Marco

(+44) 07944 769650

contact@marcovittur.com

Hit me up on instagram @MarcoMakesPictures

Visit the official page 
Photos: Marco Vittur for Q Magazine