Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Brian Molko


Our Wish For You Brian

When you are lonely
We wish you love.
When you are down
We wish you joy.
We you are troubled 
We wish you peace.
When things are complicated
We wish you simple beauty
When things are chaotic
We wish you inner silence.
When things look empty
We wish you hope

We wish you a very 
Happy Birthday

Placebo Anyway & soulmates 



Here are all the little presents and gifts our soulmates from Placebo Anyway send us to take part on this birthday special dedicated to Brian!




"Here's my greeting for Brian's 42nd birthday". Rina Chetrit, Israel





If you cannot see the video here on the blog, use this link  

Happy birthday Brian with this wonderful tribute video by Rachel Etrog, Israel 









"I would Really like to give Brian some gift-mascot. But he is very far away, so I'll try to do something else .
And the photo- is my mascot." 
by Olga Proskurnina




by Martina Kappa, Greece 





Happy Birthday!
Dear Brian, I wish you a wonderful day full of joy, pleasant moments and simple happiness. I wish you to spend this day with your lovely son Cody, your family and closest friends.
I wish you serenity and harmony.
I also wish you a successfull year, new experience in your life, luck in your music career as well as in Placebo band and in your own.
The only tools that a real musician possesses are beautiful mind, voice and maturity. I consider you as a really professional musician with a subtle soul and excellent mind and a wise heart. 
Please, go on with making music. This is your calling. 
All you're doing is valuable and does make sense for many people. 
Thank you for the concert in Moscow in July this year. A great time I had there.
Thank you for everything 'a small and gentle man'!

Xenia Gerasimova, Russia 





 





Thanks Brian, come a mi life
Marie Hayes 










To me you are pure perfection. Happy birthday Brian!

Silke Spacegirl






Birthday wish for Brian by by Despoina Spanou





"Lieber Brian 
Es gibt eine Magie, die nur DIR gelingt.
Ich suche ein schöneres Wort für 'schön' und ein dankbareres Wort als 'Danke' und ein lieblicheres als Brian - es gelingt mir nicht.
Dir gelingt, der Schönheit Millionen Gesichter zu geben.
You open(ed) my mind and my heart.
Schön, dass Du geboren wurdest. Schön, dass Du da bist.
Wir feiern den Tag Deiner Geburt.
Thank you"

Deine Angelika





Hey
Brian you r so amazing I liaison to all of your music, and it has helped me through hard times, the song that has helped me the most would be running up that hill the cover, I have only got one eye that work a little , and sometimes I wish placebo could be with me to tell me it's going to be ok when I get upset, you r the best man on this earth, say hello to Steve for me and stef, I love you all, have a fantastic birthday.

By Mary Rachel 






A little poem for Brian’s birthday

Happy Birthday Brian

The idea of this poem comes from my summer walks. I used to go to the ruins of a Roman ancient theatre in the offing, but I couldn’t walk in. One time I saw a little white cat on a stone, but I couldn’t see him/her anymore and I was sorry because of both the entry prohibition and not seeing the cat anymore.


On the 10th of December as a white little cat as an epiphany

Is it spring? Is it summer?
It’s hot, white little cat
And I come here every day
To give you my short hair, my freckles, my dancer’s legs.                              
But you are so young and beautiful,
Wings are on your feet,
Leaves in your hair
And I can’t bestride this fence, this stone, these ruins, this theatre.
Is it fall? Is it winter?
It’s cold, white little cat.
My hair is long, my skin white, my clothes grey
And I stare at your shadow:
Please don’t leave me, don’t leave me, don’t leave me. 


Caterina Gagliardi



HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGOUS MAN
LOTS OF SOULMATE KISSES 
ALLWAYS SARAH J X X X X

Sarah Jayne Molko Tolley









Happy birthday Brian
Alice Astrayxheart







And that's the end and that's the start of it.
That's the whole and that's the part of it.
That's the high and that's the heart of it.
That's the long and that's the short of it.
That's the best and that's the test in it.
That's the doubt, the doubt,
The trust in it.
That's the sight and that's the sound of it.
That's the gift and that's the trick in it.

You're the truth not I.

Happy Birthday Brian

Na.Ma.






Olga Proskurnina from Omsk, Russia







Happy Birthday dear Brian
Uni Uni 





 by Gaby from Germany







by Maja Polańska






All we love Brian and Placebo. I think they are the best band of the World for me!
Kathrin Kd





Amazing and so funny!! By Kiko Prks from Greece 





Brian Molko Birthday Special from 1995 - 2014

by SusanneCk - Placebo Anyway 





"People are so lazy, aren't they? People just saw that I dyed my hair black , wore black nail varnish and heard that element of darkness about what we do, but - hey - it's nothing to do with sleeping with corpses!" 
Brian Molko 1996








Well, whether that was true or not, I’d keep wearing makeup. I really love wearing makeup. I enjoy every second of it. I think it’s fun to see how my action can influence people in some ways. We call them ‘Brian clones’ or ‘Molko clones’. All of a sudden, there are men wearing makeup and skirts in London. 
Brian Molko 1999






May your birthday be as special as you are special to us in every way!


- Do you think real love hurts or can it be just happiness and understanding?

It hurts some times. Nothing is ever simple when it comes to human relationships, yeah. No one is perfect, everybody makes mistakes and struggles with their own selfishness and their own ego. It's very difficult sometimes to live with someone, to share your life with someone, but it's also an amazing thing that gives you so much more, fills your life up with so much joy. But there is a balance to everything that you have to keep. And there is a double side to everything cause you know, the closer you are to someone, the more you have the capacity to hurt them.
Brian Molko 2004








My favourite holiday destination is Angkor Wat in Cambodia. One of the most spiritual and beautiful places that I've ever been to.
Brian Molko 2009









I like arriving, you know. Not so much the actual process of traveling. Arriving somewhere is better. But I really do like playing; I really like performance. There’s a dubious psychology to a person who needs affirmation and reassurance and recognition from thousands of strangers. I am actually a shy person, but there is a need for the flamboyant aspect of myself to express itself. The context for that is the live show.
Brian Molko 2013




Let’s celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special Brian— not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!



By SusanneCk - Placebo Anyway