Saturday, March 29, 2014

It's going to be a great show in Mexico - Brian Molko


Interview with Brian Molko in Mexico D.F.
28/03/2014




Brian Molko during an interview in Mexico DF:

- We will play a lot of LLL and for the show we'll have a new lightshow. It's going to be a great show.
-We want to do a lot of sightseeing in Mexico because I think there are many interesting places.
- One thing about my fans I find very crazy is when they have my face tattooed on their bodies.
- It's important for me to feel cool when I'm away from home. Working hard during the tour and recording a new album are things they are always welcome in my life.
-Some of my favorite songs now are Drag, Come Home, Burger Queen, Loud Like Love and much more..
- My favourite Mexican group is not exactly a rock band, it's a duo called: Rodrigo y Gabriela.


- From the musicans nowadays, I would like to record a album with 'Cage The Elephant'. I love them.




Sources: http://www.am.com.mx/notareforma/26215

Thank you to Vivi Vivita, Brenda Tejeda and Placebo Venezuela