Friday, February 28, 2014

Brian on the tour bus



Brian Molko - My Favourite way to travel:
"I think a tour bus is a rather excellent way to travel. We did a great deal of van touring very early on in our career, which I think makes us appreciate being able to travel on buses lot more."


Placebo - Interview MTV News in Tourbus 2000





Brian a bit drunken on the tour bus :-p



Little Steve showing us the tour bus



-Do you like touring?


-Brian Molko: I like arriving, you know. Not so much the actual process of traveling. Arriving somewhere is better. But I really do like playing; I really like performance. There’s a dubious psychology to a person who needs affirmation and reassurance and recognition from thousands of strangers. I am actually a shy person, but there is a need for the flamboyant aspect of myself to express itself. The context for that is the live show
Read More: Placebo's Brian Molko Talks Touring, Expressing His Flamboyant Side + Bret Easton Ellis |