Friday, April 6, 2018

Digital 21 in Berlin or the day I kissed Stefan Olsdal




When I was a little girl my dad used to say: days that start shitty will end up great and yeah, sometimes he's still right.^^
On the 24 of March I went to Berlin to see Digital 21.



First I had to go by taxi to the coach station cause there was no tram and that was more expensive than the ride to Berlin and back, then I was searching my hotel for more than an hour,not a good start into the day.


Before the concert I met a few soulmates, we had delicious pizza and diverting talks it's always great to meet people in real life you only know from the internet.
After dinner we made our way to the Club and an hour before entry there was none except us it really was some kind of strange, no crowd, no screaming Girls and frontrow of course...


Kantine am Berghain was a small location, just before start there were not more than 150 people, maybe even less.
We had some drinks and the show started at 21.45.
It was loud, it was different, but good and Miguel and Stefan were in a great mood like the audience.




After the gig a very shy Miguel told us he would come back with Stefan and he did.
In contrast to him Stef was very open minded and took his time for signinig and taking pictures, both seemed to be in high spirits and happy.
Guess we will never get that close to Stefan again and so I decided to snog him when he stood next to me.


Always wanted to kiss a bearded man so I got up on my tiptoes and took my chance.
He didn't run away that's why I think it was okay and it felt good... and soft, now I know what it's like...
Great evening, great show, great crew...
Greetings to Kevin, Karin, Renate, Joachim, Marco and Anja, see you somewhere on the road and thx for the pics.
And to all of you out there, have a relaxing night.

♪Virginy♫